Whether it is an insurance plan through an employer, one that you purchased through the Affordable Care Act, or a government sponsored program like Medicare, there are important options to navigate though in getting the coverage that fits you best.
American Renal Associates will stand behind you with guidance each step of the way.
In addition to the excellent care provided by our clinic staff, our Insurance Education Department is here to help you with any questions that you may have about your coverage.
Questions we can help answer:
- What types of healthcare coverage am I eligible for?
- Will I need to enroll in Medicare benefits?
- What options are available through the Affordable Care Act?
- How will I be able to afford my healthcare coverage?
- What impact will this have on my treatment options and lifestyle?
- Can I continue to work?
Our Insurance Education Department is here to guide you.
Call today: 1-877-997-3625